What do you call those dividers between your window panes? Or the poles that hold up your railing? (You know, aside from “whatchamacallits” and “do-dads.”) When it comes to home features, the terminology can be tricky. Test your knowledge to find out if you’re a home architecture wiz!



about Chris

Chris has written everything from fiction manuscripts to pretend newsletters about pirates. He's even edited numerous volumes of work written entirely by kids. As a freelance writer at Esurance, he strives to bring out the whimsy and heart of insurance. Outside of Esurance, Chris is an audiophile, visual artist, and explorer of late-night taquerias.