Since we first launched our top-shelf motorcycle insurance in Wisconsin last year, we’ve been steadily rolling it out to new states. This month, we rumbled into Arizona.
With an average rainfall of just 11.32 inches, Arizona has a longer riding season than many states. And, with the Grand Canyon in its backyard and Route 66 running its width, the Copper State offers up some spectacular rides.
Best motorcycle rides in Arizona
As with any state, there’s much debate on which is the best ride in Arizona. But, if you’re looking for a few ideas, here are some helpful resources to get you started.
- Great motorcycle tours from ArizonaGuide.com (the official Arizona travel and vacation guide from the Arizona Office of Tourism)
- 52 motorcycle ride in AZ from BestBikingRoads.com (user-generated recommendations, complete with videos)
- The Mother Road: Route 66 (here, ArizonaGuide.com focuses solely on the storied roadway, which Arizona claims is the longest stretch still in use today)
Motorcycle insurance in Arizona
Esurance offers numerous great coverages to help riders in Arizona protect their bikes (and mopeds, scooters, golf carts, ATVs, and more).
- New motorcycle protection
With this coverage, Esurance will pay the MSRP on a current-year bike of the same make and model if your ride’s declared a total loss.
- Trip interruption coverage
Don’t let a mechanical breakdown, collision, or comprehensive claim get in your way. Get trip interruption coverage and we’ll cover:
- $100 for lodging
- $50 for alternate transportation
- $50 for food
Yep, that’s per day until your bike is fixed (up to $500 per incident).
- Optional equipment coverage
Get a whopping $3,000 in optional equipment coverage free when you add comprehensive or comprehensive and collision coverage. If you need more, you can add up to $30,000 in additional coverage.
- Collision coverage
Esurance motorcycle collision coverage helps repair or replace your vehicle, riding leathers, and other apparel — including up to $500 per helmet.
- Roadside assistance
We’ll cover up to $100 if you need a tow to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Motorcycle insurance quotes
You can also visit the Esurance blog for tips on everything from navigating wet weather to staying visible:
- Motorcycle safety tips for riding in bad weather — learn how to weatherproof your gear, prepare for slick conditions, improve your sight, and more.
- Motorcycle hand signals — a quick history AND a cool infographic.
- Motorcycle theft — only 39 percent of bikes were recovered in 2012. Find out how to avoid having yours disappear for good.
Finally, if you like to punctuate your life with adventure, check out our “Why I Ride” video to see the passion of the road described by fellow enthusiast, Matt Work.